SAPConsole is a front-end product that translates GUI screens into text screens to display on a character-based device. The SAPConsole itself does not include any business logic. It is intended as a solution for customers who wish to use character-based RF scanning devices and do not want to have specific software on each device.
- Ability to use Text boxes, Radio buttons, Check boxes, and Push buttons.
- Can handle multiple sessions.
- Function keys can be re-mapped to user requirements.
- Bell signals and error messages are supported.
- Good bar coding features.
- Smart blank line suppressions.
- Good translation facilities.
- Multiple language support.
- Easily customizable screen size and layouts.
- Auto tabbing to specific fields for input.
- Menu management.
- RF monitor.
IT Sapiens SAP Console Capabilities:
- Receiving - Vendor Purchase Orders, Manufacturing Process Orders, Production Order Confirmation, Inbound Deliveries, Unpacking, Stock Placement, Palletization.
- Transfers – WM Transfers, SU Management, Cross-docking, Production Supply Areas, Backflushing, Manual Putaway, Directed Putaway.
- Labeling – interfaces with hardware.
- WM transactions – Interleaving, Queue Management, Bin Replenishment, Interleaving.
- Task and Resource Management (TRM).
- Cycle Counting and Physical Inventory.
- Stock reports.
- Outbound – Picking, Packing, Loading, PGI, Transportation.
- Shipment processing.
- Returnable packaging.
- Handling Unit Management